Durign the COVID pandemic, our office will be following these procedures to prevent the spread of infection:
1. Patients should arrive alone no more than 5 minutes before their appointment time
2. Patients should provide us insurance, demographic and copay information prior to their visit to expedite their visit and prevent time spent in the waiting room
3. Patients should wear a mask at all times unless directed by the office staff
4. Patients who feel sick, unwell, or have a fever or chills should reschedule their visit and call their primary care physician
5. Our office is taking extra measures to disinfect all surfaces between patients and to enforce strict social distancing while in the office
Your health is our first priority! Please remember that while COVID kills, so does untreated skin cancer, and avoiding visits for fear of COVID may be detrimental to your overall health.